We live in a world where knowledge and information can be gained by anyone with access to the Internet. However, this isn’t always a good thing. Information made available through the Internet can both be a boon and a curse to the center of the topic being discussed. Anyone can publish false information which can affect millions of people who do not take the time to verify if what they are reading is true. Sadly, the world of corporate catering in Fort Lauderdale is not exempt from this phenomenon and that is how a number of misconceptions have accumulated throughout the years.
Let us take a look at some of the most common misconceptions when it comes to corporate catering in Fort Lauderdale:
- Catering for corporate events do not require a lot of staff – Hosts may think of this as cost-cutting but that is not the case. When caterers do not have enough people on site for sit-down dinners, it will take longer to serve each guest and it will also take longer to clear all the used dishes.
- Catered food is bland and boring – For professional caterers, this is most definitely not the case. Their business and reputation depends on how great their service is and that is why they take all the necessary steps to ensure that the food they put on your table is always excellent.
- Every caterer is equal – People should never assume that every caterer is the same. Just like clothing or shoe brands, every brand is different when it comes to quality and design. Look for excellent catering companies by doing research. Read customer reviews, choose popular caterers, or ask friends and family for recommendations on local caterers.
- Corporate catering menus are all the same – This is most definitely not true. Each event is different and every catered event is a reflection of the host. That is why caterers work with their clients and get to know what they want to happen so that they can successfully showcase the host’s personality.
- Buffet or family style is cheaper – People often think that opting for a buffet style catering will help them save more money; however, that is not the case. Guests have the option of coming back for seconds or thirds which means that caterers need to prepare a lot more food compared to plated meals. That makes the cost of their services higher because they will need more staff as well as more ingredients for their viands. For pre-selected or plated meals, caterers can measure the portion size and they know how many of each portion they will need.
Contrary to popular belief, opting for corporate catering service does not mean that you will eat tasteless and boring food prepared without proper care with a cookie-cutter menu that applies to every occasion. No, that’s not what corporate catering is all about. If you want to experience supreme corporate catering in Fort Lauderdale, contact Tower Deli and Diner now and get a taste of what real professional catering is all about. Call them now at 954-452-8202.