Every holiday season calls for a feast! A time to eat with family and friends and cook something new and easy to prepare that tastes like food from a restaurant in Fort Lauderdale. Different dishes are upgraded, just like anything else, and many new dishes are discovered. Innovative cooking by chefs and even home cooks have produced a wide range of mouthwatering dishes.
Serve something impressive this holiday season while still making time for family and friends with the easy-to-prepare dishes listed below. These are some menu ideas and recipes for your next celebration or even a regular day with your family. They’re simple to make, and your family and friends will love them!
Easy-To-Prepare Recipes for the Coming Holidays!
Here are some simple recipes for appetizers and main dishes that you can make at home with your family.
- Appetizer – Apricot Brie Bruchetta
A simple holiday appetizer for family and friends made with toasted baguette topped with apricot jam, brie, and nuts.
How to Do It!
- Slice the baguette crosswise into equal pieces and place them on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until golden brown; when you smell it, it’s done!
- Spread as much apricot jam as you like on top, then add the right amount of brie and sprinkle the nuts.
- Place the finished ones on a plate or board and you’re ready to serve!
- Main Dish – Greek Chicken with Roasted Potatoes in a Sheet Pan
An easy sheet pan recipe that tastes just like a dish from catering in Fort Lauderdale! All you need are equal-sized chicken breasts, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, salt, onion powder, olive oil, thin lemon slices, dried thyme, chopped tomato, crumbled feta cheese, and halved lengthwise potatoes.
How to Do It!
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and position a rack 8 inches from the heat. While you wait, in a food processor, combine the salt, onion powder, pepper, cinnamon, thyme, nutmeg, parsley, and oregano, then gradually add the oil.
- Place the chicken and lemons on a baking sheet with a rim. Rub the chicken evenly with the spice mixture you made earlier. Arrange the lemon slices and potatoes around the chicken. Roast in a preheated oven for 30 minutes, then check to see if the chicken and potatoes are tender.
- When they are tender, raise the oven temperature to broil. For 5 minutes, broil the chicken skin and potato until crisp and browned. Remove from the oven and set aside for 5-10 minutes. Garnish with tomato, feta cheese crumbles, parsley, and olive oil, and you are done!
These are just a few of the many simple dishes you can make at home for the holidays. Make sure that you will not spend most of your holiday time cooking. Even a simple dish will suffice as long as you are with your loved ones. If you don’t have time to cook, take the easiest way and look for a restaurant in Fort Lauderdale that offers delivery, such as Tower Deli and Diner!
To try our savory dishes, call (954) 452-8202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view our menu and place your order online by visiting our website. What are you waiting for? Try the best restaurant in the state now!