When it comes to celebrating the coming of age at a Bar/Bat Mitzvah, it can be a challenge to come up with the perfect menu that can showcase your child’s unique personality and sense of fun. Looking for a reliable team for your catering in Fort Lauderdale can help create an exciting menu in order to please the palates of everyone at the celebration. Whether there will only be kids, a bountiful buffet, or a gift bag filled food, having a good catering service will help in keeping both the children and grown-ups happy.
Since today’s Bar/Bat Mitzvahs have a wide range of food from macaroni to sushi to cheese, you seamlessly want to blend that range into a beautiful and creative menu. Below are a few tips and trends that can help you create that memorable moment for each one of the guests:
- Personalization: To make a Bar/Bat Mitzvah more personal, what better way than serving food that your child enjoys and adding a gourmet spin to it. By highlighting their favorite meal, they can also have themes by putting a personal stamp to the event through the food. One can have a custom-designed menu with snacks or food that has a picture of your child’s favorite character or even their name. It can be a new innovative flare that your child and guests can really enjoy and marvel on.
- Fun Factor: Since most of the guests at Bar/Bat Mitvah’s are kids, you want to include the fun factor throughout the celebration. An idea for this could be a DIY drink bar or “build-your-own” plate station where the guests can design their plates by adding different toppings.
- Comfort Foods: There is nothing like having delicious catering in Fort Lauderdale that can offer you small portions of some of the most comforting foods that everyone can enjoy. These could include mac and cheese, hot dogs, hamburgers, potato puffs, chicken fingers, and mini assorted quiches. Plus, having small bites can showcase some of your child’s favorite foods.
- Desserts: Whether you are a kid or an adult, everyone loves some good dessert! You can use a dessert buffer to showcase the theme of the party, event, or even some of the current food trends.
- Cocktails and Mocktails: The beverage station is very popular and you can pair some of your comfort foods or appetizers with them. A big trend is creating a signature cocktail or mocktail and include a fun name that will incorporate the interests of your child such as their favorite flavor, favorite color, favorite character which is a fun way to add a personal touch.
Now that you are aware of a few trends at Bar/Bat Mitzvah’s, you can ask our team at Tower Deli & Diner on some additional tips and suggestions if you decide to hire them for your catering in Fort Lauderdale. We are all about you, your vision, your tastes, your needs, and your budget. We will be more than happy to come up with fresh ideas to create a successful celebration. Call us today at 954-452-8202 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.